SEO and BLOGGER - Quick Guide
Hi, So today I am talking about what is SEO and what is the usage of SEO to rank on Google. As we know that blogger provides free web hosting toward website we can use the blogger for making our website a revenue generating website so that we can earn from it for free. I know that it sounds very easy but it's not a very easy task it is a way to heart ask to get the revenue from blogger but if you have a great mind and I'll get in learning fastly and efficiently then there will be no problem in the SEO. SEO is just like the repeating words which reminds Google that on which keyword your post is being generated. So let's talk about SEO, SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) SEO is a Google Engine generated AI mechanism study which describe the contents of any post such like when Google index it then the best optimised website comes on the top. Basically SEO is like getting a keyword of your post heading and then trying to use it again and again so that the system things that our targete…